Can't receive emails from another machine

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Jul 31 12:52:03 UTC 2012

To check whether BIND is your problem simply run "dig -t MX <domainname>" on the host that is trying to send the email to your mail host.  If it returns the right IP address for your mail host then BIND isn't the problem.

For iptables/postfix this isn't really the right forum.   You might want to try posting your question at some place like LinuxQuestions.org..