How to handle zones that need to be the same in all views?

Max Bowsher _ at maxb.eu
Tue Jun 12 00:03:35 UTC 2012

That won't help me for slave zones:

* the zones get needlessly re-transferred once for each view

* the files on disk will be repeatedly overwritten as bind tries to save
the zone data separately for each zone, to the same filename

* bind will only act on a notify for the view that receives it, leaving
all the other views serving stale data for the zone

Max.