purpose of the RIR(for example RIPE) "domain:" object

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:24:58 UTC 2012

Ok, but still RIPE domain object is just an informational record? I
mean DNS servers don't use RIPE domain object data, do they? So
basically nothing happens if I don't create(or update) domain object
in RIPE database when I delegate a zone file..

Martin

Kuupäeval 20. detsember 2011 19:37 kirjutas Matus UHLAR - fantomas