hugo hugoo hugobxl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:08:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have correctly understood the need to have the NS of a subdomain in the parent domain to avoid any malfunction with a future migratio to DNSSEC.

But can anybody give me a clear method to detect such missconfiguration?
Is this possible with dig or is it ony possible with the access to the bind text files?

Regards,

Hugo,