Loadbalance caching dns server

Amir Haris Ahmad amir at localhost.my
Tue Mar 20 09:42:06 UTC 2012

You also could try PF in BSD http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pools.html

--

"If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, then it
means they had never tried a new thing in their life"

Regards,
Amir Haris Ahmad
M.Sc. in Computer Networking
CNE6, MCP, GSEC, GCIH, LPIC1, CISE, ENSA

LOCALHOST SDN BHD
Web      : http://www.localhost.my
Mobile   : +6012 312 1979
Fax       : +603 5511 4064