How can I know if I have problems with my views?

Carlos Ribas carlos at ansp.br
Wed Mar 28 13:02:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

     You're right Mark, thanks. The problem I said yesterday was solved
with the implementation of TSIG as mentioned in
https://www.isc.org/faq/item/182.

     What happened was that my slave was receiving zones from the same
master view. I know, my fault! but I hope my error helps you guys.

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo Ribas