Invitation to help ISC out with BIND10 command line tool testing

Larissa Shapiro larissas at isc.org
Thu May 3 21:12:08 UTC 2012

Dear BIND User Community,

The BIND 10 engineering team and are looking for BIND 9 users or other
DNS users who would be interested in helping us do some requirements
gathering and prototype testing. We're asking a select group of
customers to apply to be in a user test project for the command line tool.

_What you would need to commit to_:
Several 1/2 hr to 1 hr sessions with Shane and Larissa where we walk
through command line tool scenarios, later test out the actual tool and
provide feedback.

_Benefits to you_:
Opportunity to make sure their requirements get into the next generation
of BIND. Hopefully make their lives easier in the long run. Love,
admiration, and probably a free t-shirt.

_Benefits to ISC_:
Making sure the tool actually meets our users requirements. Hopefully
reducing support overhead in the future as a result. Developing and
strengthening relationships with our users.

If you cannot help out but someone within your group/team is interested,
please let me know as soon as possible! We're finalizing participants
Wednesday, May 9th.

Thank you for your consideration.

Larissa

Larissa Shapiro