bind caching dns

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Tue May 15 14:47:15 UTC 2012

On May 15, 2012, at 4:05 AM, Ben wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any clue to resolve this.

Lets see...

You posted a question on May 8th asking for some assistance. You worded your initial question poorly, but within 2 hours you got a complete and well written response from Matthew (and less than 24 hours after asking Eivind provided additional info).

5 days later you finally responded, and then less then 24 hours after that are surprised that you haven't gotten a response yet?

> BR
> Ben
>> Hi Matthew,
>>
>> Sorry for late response.I enabled statistics-channel , and it gives web based output.What is caching hit ratio filed , i mean which option / filed tell us about how many queries comes from cache or...?

Anyway, if you search google for "bind caching hit ratio", the very first result gives you the answer...