dlz_dlopen plug-in for ENUM from LDAP

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Thu May 24 18:20:03 UTC 2012

Just a brief update... this is now available in packaged form on Debian:

   http://packages.debian.org/sid/dlz-ldap-enum

The package source VCS probably provides a useful insight into how to
package a dlz_dlopen module independently of the bind9 source tree, the
git links are here:

   http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dlz-ldap-enum.html