Operation cancelled Error

Ben benjo11111 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:11:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

I tried all things to avoid current problem, but still same.Can we have
information that why bind shows  "Operation canceled" error in named.run
file? and why bind does not take full power?when i do load test and same
time watching rndc status command , it only tries to reach to 6000-6500
, and then goes back to 0..

Is there anything remaining in bind to configure or any issue in OS?

I would request you to please suggest me to solve this.

Regards,
Ben