logging to syslog on another host?

David Monro davidm at davidmonro.net
Wed May 30 11:15:18 UTC 2012

I think the normal way to do this is run a syslog server on the host
running bind, which is configured to just forward all log messages to
the remote syslog server. Otherwise, bind would have to implement the
syslog network protocol(s) itself, rather than just use the system
standard local syslog functions.

Cheers

David