Performance tuning

Edward DeLargy eddelargy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:32:23 UTC 2012

Hello,
        This sounds suspiciously like a customer I deal with trying to
figure out if they want to upgrade their hardware. The bottom line is with
BIND logging your not really going to get all of these specifics. You will
need to utilize the regular logging for the OS level on some of this to get
to the real issues. The bottom line is that BIND doesn't really effect much
of the system and ram depending on your environment and cache.

Regards,
Ed