dhcpd

Jim Glassford jmglass at iup.edu
Thu Oct 18 13:28:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

Running 4.1.1-P1 and we these also from iThings and androids. Tried to
verify if the ones doing it where jail broke or something else in common
but never got to the bottom of it. Enabling bootp, they continued to
ask. We just continue to deny bootp for subnets that have no need for it
and ignore them. Five doing it so far today out of 4200.

dhcpd: BOOTREQUEST from 14:5a:05:eb:dc:f3 via 144.80.36.19: bootp disallowed

jim