ISC Bind in Active Directory

Nicholas F Miller nicholas.miller at Colorado.EDU
Fri Oct 19 14:46:52 UTC 2012

DDNS record scavenging is the only feature I'm aware of that MS DNS has that Bind doesn't . On the flip side, ISC Bind can ACL who can add certain record types to a dynamic zone using GSS-TSIG as well as supports views and ACLs for recursion. Everything else should be standard DNS.

Nicholas Miller, OIT, University of Colorado at Boulder