Sunos 5.8 Error:EDNS not supported by your namesever

syed haq smuh99 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:01:45 UTC 2012

Hi

When I enter the query for the client in the RIPE DataBase for the Reverse
DNS ,the Error getting is
EDNS not supported by ***.**.**.**

         EDNS is an extension to the DNS protocol. The major change
         is that the 512-byte size limit of the query/answer packet has
         been removed, which allows more information to be provided.
         EDNS is essential for newer protocols and technologies (such
         as DNSSEC and IPv6) that requires larger packet sizes.

Please let me know what to do to resolve the issue

--
syedhaq