No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

The directory name says it all and this fixed my problem.

Questions:

1. Can I modify the TTL on records kept in my cache e.g. someone has a TTL
of 3000, but I prefer to keep it longer?

2. Below are the content of my named.conf file. Does this config make my DNS
server a proper cache? i.e. query a mx record once from higher up and then
cache the mx record until it expires itself?

options {
	directory "C:\winnt\system32\dns\etc\";
	primary 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa db.127.0.0;
	forward first;
	forwarders {
		196.4.160.2;
		196.4.160.8;