No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

IP addresses and then makes it act like an Advertising server for the rest
of the world.

My question is the following...I implemented the above and then looked
at my log and immediately saw the following messages:

Nov  7 16:31:41 beast named[39009]: unapproved query from [210.77.61.132].53 for "www.51go.com"
Nov  7 16:31:41 beast named[39009]: unapproved query from [210.72.1.1].53 for "www.51go.com"
Nov  7 16:32:10 beast named[39009]: unapproved query from [202.106.148.2].53 for "www.51go.com"
Nov  7 16:33:41 beast named[39009]: unapproved query from [202.99.67.227].1030 for "madeforchina.com"

The problem is, those domains (madeforchina.com, 51go.com) ARE indeed controlled by my nameserver
so it shouldn't be giving this error message, right?  Am I missing something here.... I thought setting
the above option would selectively allow resolvers, but still would let the rest of the world get data for its
authoritative zones.

Finally, that last line above seems a bit strange...why is someone binding to port 1030 to query DNS?  Is this
normal for clients to bind to non-dns standard ports?

TIA,
Thomas