No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

of the SOA record in order for the Microsoft stuff to work. What you have there
now is "alderaan.". Since this is terminated with a dot, it is expected to be
in the *root* zone. Is there an "alderaan" name in the root zone? Presumably
not. Then how do you expect the Microsoft stuff to be able to make any sense
out of the name "alderaan."? You need to provide an A record for the name
"alderaan.empire.intranet.zone", and then either a) stop dot-terminating the
name in the MNAME field, or b) fully qualify *and* dot-terminate the
MNAME contents as "alderaan.empire.intranet.zone.".

-Kevin