No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

"The documentation is not copied during the installation process so you
should move it to any convenient location for later reference. Of
particular importance is the BIND 9 Administrator's Reference Manual
(Bv9ARM*.html) which provides detailed information on BIND 9. In addition,
there are HTML pages for each of the BIND 9 applications."

I have not seen BIND on the Windows platform, but I suppose the BIND9 ARM
could be used for reference, keeping in mind the UNIX vs Windows path name
conventions.

Cheers,
Ing. Fidel Lizarraga Jr.
Centro de Computos, PUCMM