No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

two views that both include zone statements for all thousands of
zones, with only the zone statements of the zones that need to differ
differently. This also means that if a second customer wants a similar
setup, I need to have the thousands of zones a third time. And I
assume that each zone file gets actually loaded multiple times, right?

Isn't it possible to have a view B defined as "as view A with the
following exceptions"?

Any hints will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc