No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

For stability, we are testing hacks to 9.5.0-P2
TIA

----- Original Message ----
From: "Binmakhashen, Latif" <Latif.Binmakhashen at omnicare.com>
To: Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org
Cc: bind-users at isc.org
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:13:52 PM
Subject: RE: FW: 9.5.0-P2 and socket: too many open file descriptors

I've compiled bind for HP-UX and OpenBSD 3.7.
I've seen a lot of emails about the FD_SETSIZE?
Does HP-UX or OpenBSD requires a compile time change to FD_SETSIZE?

Latif

-- NOTICE --
This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately
notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.