No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

        New option "allow-query-cache".  This lets allow-query be
        used to specify the default zone access level rather than
        having to have every zone override the global value.
        allow-query-cache can be set at both the options and view
        levels. If allow-query-cache is not set then allow-recursion
        is used if set, otherwise allow-query is used if set, otherwise
        the default (localhost; localnets;) is used.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at isc.org