Caching server - named process is limit at 500MB

Chu Ha Khanh khanh.chu at svtech.com.vn
Fri Apr 26 10:10:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I installed 64 bit successfully. I am greatly appreciate your help.

PATH=$PATH:/usr/ccs/bin
export CFLAGS='-m64'
export CXXFLAGS='-m64'
export LDFLAGS='-m64 -R/usr/local/lib'
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/sfw/lib/64:/lib/64:/usr/lib/64"
cd /bind-9.9.2-P2
./configure -bindir=/opt/cbind1 --disable-openssl-version-check
./configure --disable-openssl-version-check
make
make install
file /usr/local/sbin/named

Thanks and Best Regards,