ISC Courses

Gaurav Kansal gaurav.kansal at nic.in
Sat Apr 27 14:10:52 UTC 2013

You can also try training arranged by APRICOT (and others incl. NANOG & others).
The bad things is these events only happens once in a year.

I had been in APRICOT's DNS/DNSSEC Workshop held in Delhi last year.
Phil Regnauld, Allen and Randy was the trainer and no doubt Regnauld is one of the best trainer.
And these events are economical too.
Charges was Rs. 15,000/- (Roughly $300) only.

I can't comment how best is ISC Courses because ISC training rarely happens in INDIA.
As per my opinion, ISC should focus on training events in INDIA also.

Regards,
Gaurav Kansal