Views Question

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:42:50 UTC 2013

I think views have mostly to do with the source of the queries, thus
presenting a different 'view' of zone data depending on who the client is.

You could have one view only with master zones and other view with salve
zones, but I'm not sure what the purpose would be, unless for example
you want to provide slave service for your internal clients only.

regards,

~Carlos