Unable to transfer IPv4 reverse zone

Timothe Litt litt at acm.org
Thu Dec 19 18:37:56 UTC 2013

I doubt you'll get help without providing configuration data for master
and slaves and exact log and error messages.

But I'll take one blind guess.  DNSSEC validation enabled and your
in-addr.arpa zones are not delegated and not in DLV?

In my configuration IPv4 Reverse zones (which are DNSSEC signed)
transfer just fine.

Not helpful without my configuration?  That's the point.  Post yours
with the log messages showing the transfer attempts & failures and maybe
someone (else) will help.

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer
if any, on the matters discussed.

This communication may not represent my employer's views,