Adding DS records

Thomas Schulz schulz at adi.com
Fri Dec 20 17:58:59 UTC 2013

> >> If I was a NetSol customer, I would ask them, "Why not?"
> >
> >And if I were a NetSol customer, I would ask myself, Why?
>
> If I were a capitalist, I'd vote with my wallet and go somewhere with the
> features I want.

Well, we started with them back when they were the only company registering
domain names. And up to now there were no problems (other than perhaps price).

Any recomendations for another company for a  .com domain in the US?
I suppose that I could always use the DLV, but I would rather not.

Tom Schulz
Applied Dynamics Intl.
schulz at adi.com