Adding DS records

Thomas Schulz schulz at adi.com
Fri Dec 20 20:29:17 UTC 2013

> > gandi.net +1
> >
> > I transferred from NS to Gandhi in December 1998. I don't know about their
> > hosting of primary DNS but they do host a secondary of mine and it seems to
> > resolve there with an aa flag:
>
> Yep, secondary works, but they can't be a DNSSEC primary.
>
> Steve

We host the primary DNS ourselves with our ISP providing the secondary,
so no problem there. Just to get going, I entered the records using the
DLV. I think that I will get a different registerer early next year, after
the rush of the holidays quiets down. Our contract expires in March, so
this is a reasonable time to do a switch.
Thanks for the advice so far.

Tom Schulz
Applied Dynamics Intl.
schulz at adi.com