injecting a temp entry into dns cache

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Feb 3 05:31:26 UTC 2013

Hey Slava,

You can use a small DNS proxy that will forge only this specific record
while for others it will just pass it.
By adding a forward DNS zone and add the proxy as the forward DNS server.

This is *not* recommended but these are the tools you have.
If the DNS proxy is not the well written your users will have troubles.

--
Eliezer Croitoru
http://www1.ngtech.co.il