question about dns query distribution

M. Meadows sun-guru at live.com
Fri Feb 8 12:38:07 UTC 2013

Casey,

Lots of good questions :).
Many zones on the servers. Just comparing total query count for all domains for which they are auth servers.
They are almost identical in every way although I can see a slight possibility that ns2 has a bit slower network connection.
Yup, the names of the servers are as similar as suggested here. And both nameservers have glue records.
Thanks for the feedback!

Marty