dns_journal_write_transaction on managed-keys-zone

Vernon Schryver vjs at rhyolite.com
Mon Feb 11 19:15:54 UTC 2013

> From: Thomas Leuxner <tlx at leuxner.net>

> After introducing views in my BIND 9.9.2-rpz+rl.028.23-P1 configuration
> the log starts to report managed keys errors periodically. ...

I believe that nothing in the rpz+rl.028.23-P1 patches from
http://www.redbarn.org/dns/ratelimits changes anything that might cause
managed key errors.  That raises the obvious questions:

  - Was the previous version that did not have those errors BIND 9.9.2?

  - Was anything changed besides installing the patch in the BIND source
      and the rate-limit{} statement in named.conf?

Vernon Schryver    vjs at rhyolite.com