SOA issue

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Wed Feb 13 23:10:48 UTC 2013

Chris this is not a dynamic zone, I do have NS RR. I had to completely
restart bind for it to work. No matter what I did with the serial it
wouldn't change. Never had to do this before so it's a bit odd.

Named-checkzone gave me no errors and rndc reload worked fine but the zone
wouldn't update.

paul