empty-zones not set warning, but have net 192.168.128/24

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Sun Feb 17 00:25:48 UTC 2013

Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:

> I have been getting this warning, and wonder why?
> I have read:
https://kb.isc.org/article/AA-00804/0/Why-does-named-log-an-error-disabling-RFC-1918-empty-zones-when-starting-up.html

named logs the message if there are any RFC 1918 zones that ought to be
configured but are not.

> I have a 128.168.192.in-addr.arpa.zone zone in my internal view.  So what
> might I be missing?  Do I need to create my own delegation tree?

Set empty-zones-enable yes;

Tony.
Forties, Cromarty: East, veering southeast, 4 or 5, occasionally 6 at first.
Rough, becoming slight or moderate. Showers, rain at first. Moderate or good,
occasionally poor at first.