Difference between multiple NS and NS having multiple A

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Feb 18 11:39:01 UTC 2013

On 18.02.13 08:43, Mark Andrews wrote:
>Yes.  It makes fault isolation harder.

The same applies for servers behind load balancers. But the second case
makes adding nameservers easier, and makes more sure that some customers
don't decide to overload one of servers by adding any of them.

when BIND (or whomever) logs nameserver it should log both name IP.

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.