query about EDNS UDP Packet

Gaurav Kansal gaurav.kansal at nic.in
Wed Jan 9 05:34:35 UTC 2013

Hi Team,

Thanks for help.
My Firewall was dropping packet size larger than 512 bytes.
Cisco 5580 having ASA 8.3. It is by default blocking my EDNS0 Packet.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Kansal

--
Thanks n Regards,
GAURAV KANSAL

Happy New Year 2013.

Please don't print this e-mail until & unless you really need, it will save Trees on Planet Earth.
IPv4 is Over,
Are your ready for new Network.