gitnamed, a project to manage name server by git

彭勇 ppyy at pubyun.com
Wed Jan 9 18:22:14 UTC 2013

updated, i add a hook to validate and auto incement serial of SOA

Feature of GitNamed

a frame to manage your DNS server
put all your DNS data into git, and you have a revision for your DNS
data, you can backup and restore them easily
it's easy to manage your DNS resource record, just edit and commit
DNS manager need no OS account on DNS server, only git account
using hooks to validate syntax of zone file when commting
using hooks to auto increcement serial of SOA when commting