How to Limit DNS Request per ip source ?

Beavis pfunix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:14:01 UTC 2013

Just put an ACL filter on your bind config for recursive queries. this
will make your dns less susceptible to flash-crowd type attacks. Cisco
has a short document about this.

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/security/intelligence/dns-bcp.html

just check out the bind-centric info. discard the rest.

regards,
-B