key rollover with BIND 9.9

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Sat Jan 26 15:51:17 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:49:39AM +0100, Axel Rau wrote:

> Am 26.01.2013 um 00:39 schrieb Michael W. Lucas:
> It's your responsibility to create the keys and to renew the DS-RR with your registrar.

Thank you for the straightforward answer.

> I have written a python3 script which does all this housekeeping including registrar updates for 2 registrars.
> You find it here
> 	https://github.com/mc3/DSKM

Appreciate it, I will take a look.

I'm also looking at dnssec-tools, but that appears to use dnssec-tools
for the zone signing. I want to use as few outside tools as possible.

What are other people using to automate key rollovers with 9.9?

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/