high volume from outside our networks question

rich carroll richcarroll at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:05:29 UTC 2013

Currently the box is running packet filter on freebsd.

I added:

antispoof log quick for em0 inet

but that did not trigger on any of the requests.

I am going to mess with views some time today, but if that doesn't stop
move our domains back our registrar and let them do the publishing and only
use our dns servers for caching/recursing for our internal people and block
it from the outside.

Richard Carroll
richcarroll at gmail.com
785-288-1144