This list's prefix

Mike Hoskins (michoski) michoski at cisco.com
Wed Jun 5 17:17:38 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----

From: Narcis Garcia <informatica at actiu.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 1:02 PM
To: "bind-users at lists.isc.org" <bind-users at lists.isc.org>
Subject: Re: This list's prefix

>Somebody has answered me privately and didn't realized until I've
>checked all details of each message. I've been near to respond to the
>list about that message, unknown for the whole list.
>
>There are some Mailman's features that help a lot to usability for
>users, both subject prefix and Reply-To list.
>It's a small step for the single administrator, and a big+multiple steps
>for the rest of people.

I'm fairly certain the list maintainers understand Mailman's features, and
probably have understood similar features since before Mailman existed
(majordomo *gasp*).  That said, we're debating a personal preference.
Opinions are like...  for those who don't want the default behavior, you
can do whatever you prefer (support yourself vs relying on others -- it's
not a hard task to setup filters).  Others are fine with it.  Life goes on.