DNS Amplification Attacks... and a trivial proposal

G.W. Haywood bind at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Jun 15 07:44:55 UTC 2013

B0;261;0cHi there,

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013, rfg wrote:

> [Quite a lot of off-topic stuff, which I've snipped.]

For the avoidance of doubt, this is absolutely not a reply to any of
Mr. Guilmette's posts, and I neither expect nor even want to see any
reply from him.  But I am on the digest list, so filtering the mails
isn't so straightforward or I'd just do that and have done with it.

This is however a request to everyone else on the List to ignore any
and all future posts *on*this*topic* as it is now so noise-laden and
unhelpful that it is, at least in my view, seriously detracting from
the utility of the BIND Users' List.

--

73,
Ged.