Rate-Limit Question

Vernon Schryver vjs at rhyolite.com
Sat Jun 15 13:09:35 UTC 2013

> From: Drunkard Zhang <gongfan193 at gmail.com>

> Great patchset, and I found this docs will be in ARM:
>
> [ rate-limit {
> [ referrals-per-second number ; ]
> [ nodata-per-second number ; ]
> [ nxdomains-per-second number ; ]
> [ errors-per-second number ; ]
> [ all-per-second number ; ]
> [ window number ; ]
> [ log-only yes_or_no ; ]
> [ qps-scale number ; ]
> [ ipv4-prefix-length number ; ]
> [ ipv6-prefix-length number ; ]
> [ slip number ; ]
> [ exempt-clients  { address_match_list } ; ]
> [ max-table-size number ; ]
> [ min-table-size number ; ]
> } ; ]
>
> I wondering if all these functions are implemented?

Yes, of course.  Why do you ask?  Have you found something missing?
If so, are you using the version of the patch that corresponds to
the ARM text?

If there is another version of the patches, I should change the
script that generates that ARM HTML text from the XML patches to add
a date and perhaps extract some version numbers.

Vernon Schryver    vjs at rhyolite.com