How to suppress ADDITIONAL SECTION per zone

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:13:24 UTC 2013

On 24 June 2013 08:14, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk> wrote:
> You still have not answered my question, so I repeat it:

I think what Matus wants to know is your reasoning/problem/issue about
not returning records from the cache for those zones?

The answer is no you can't restrict it to zones only to global or a
view, but if you can give us some more information on what/why then we
may be able to help come up with some other solution that would help.

Steve