Secondary DNS question...

SH Development listaccount at starionline.com
Thu Jun 27 04:58:52 UTC 2013

I am running a demo of the Canit anti-spam software from Roaring Penguin Software as an appliance (ISO) inside of Virtual Box for OSX.  I was getting a lot of these errors in the system logs:

6/26/13 11:38:37 PM	kernel	in_delayed_cksum_offset: ip_len 48640 (190) doesn't match actual length 204

Shutting down Virtual Box stops the erros.  So, until I figure out why that is happening, I'll just let everything fail over to my secondary MX spam solution.

Very interesting.  Now will have to do some research on the error as it pertains to Virtual Box.

Jeff