Secondary DNS question...

SH Development listaccount at starionline.com
Thu Jun 27 13:48:17 UTC 2013

Turns out there were several things going on at the same time.  The perfect storm so to speak.

My ns2 was at another location locally that was having power issues, so the server wasn't even up some of the time.  On top of that, my ns1 was having issues and overall my DNS was just erratic.  I have now moved all of my secondary to BuddyNS with much better redundancy, and I figured out what was causing my ns1 to be glitchy.

So, in reality, neither site was working consistently.  I believe all the DNS issues have been resolved, and as of this morning, everything is humming along faster than it has been for a long time.

Jeff