BIND Configuration

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:22:28 UTC 2013

You will need to have some form of automation in place to update the
DNS zone to change the IP address which should now be accessed when
one of the links goes down. You will also need to ensure you have a
low TTL value on the records you want to update on link change so that
the records are refreshed quickly.