Cacti Template for graphing BIND9.8 queries stats

Sherif Magdy shf.magdy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:15:39 UTC 2013

Dear Eivind,

*thanks for your feedback, but i noted that the documentation is based on
bind 9.5.1, which i am not sure if its stats file format is the same as
bind 9.8, as i believe that the format is changed since 9.7, of course i
will try to build it up, but do you have any ideas to fix this?*

*thanks again*

*Sheirf*