Dig gives ;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 07:10:56 UTC 2013

As others have already commented, it could mean either, there isn't enough
information provided to try to identify where the fault lies.

Are these systems accessible from the Internet? if so then please provide
the correct names so we can also run tests from our locations to see if we
get the same results.

If you can't provide this information then you are on your own to solve
your own problem.

Steve