weird perfmonce BIND version 9.6

IT Support it.compilation at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 21:42:30 UTC 2013

Hi Mathus one thing more. I´m little bit lost in bind9. Can you tell me
which one those files where is defined the internal o external host? If
is in mydomain.com.hosts.lan for internal and mydomain.com.hosts for
external I already put them in each configuration file. But I´m still
getting the IP Private address answer when i try to pinging for example

ping mydomain.com -t

I got the 192.168.1.3 answer.

you said Check their match-* directives, post them here if possible.
-----which one is that configuration file?

Thanks in advance