weird perfmonce BIND version 9.6

Shawn Bakhtiar shashaness at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:33:00 UTC 2013

Never the less, it seems dangerous to have allow-recusion {any; }; Why not at least have a proper ACL that is limited to the internal IP segments? Surly you know the internal IP ranges used? No?

But more to the original post. If your using a windows machine have you made sure to clear your cache, after any reconfiguration you may have done?

ipconfig /flushdns

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ipconfig.mspx?mfr=true

For Linux(unix) if you are running the cache daemon it is
sudo /etc/init.d/nscd restart